MSNBC Allows Black Host Toure to Use N-Word to Describe Romney

Vice-President Biden tells blacks, Romney’s “gonna put y’all back in chains.” Mitt Romney accuses Obama of running a campaign of “anger and division.” Then MSNBC host Toure charges Romney with engaging in the “niggerization” of Obama. WHAT? As my black father (note emphasis) said, “That’s the most unintellectual thing I’ve ever heard. Is he [Toure] making up words” ?

Toure’s making up words and spinning fiction! (Evidently, that’s what a former musical journalist turned political pundit does.) If Biden had included the “n-word” in his me (white) versus “you blacks” statement, Toure may have expressed mild outrage at the remarks. But since Biden serves our black president, Toure doesn’t consider Biden’s comments the “niggerization” of blacks.

Nigger or any derivative thereof is the basest, most racially charged word to call a black person or casually throw around and being black doesn’t give a person special permission to use it. Perhaps Toure has never been called the word nigger, otherwise he would not have uttered it with such ease on national television or have had the audacity to accuse Mitt Romney of engaging in “racial coding” which is code for racist politics.

Now that it’s become clear President Obama can’t run on a record of economic success, Democrats like Toure will resort to the only thing they have left in their arsenal, the Obama race card.  Finally, on the stump, Romney is fighting back against Obama’s dirty campaign of lies and distortion.

Romney  said : “His campaign and his surrogates have made wild and reckless accusations that disgrace the office of the presidency. This is what an angry and desperate presidency looks like. Mr. President take your campaign of division, anger and hate back to Chicago.”

There is nothing untrue in Romney’s comments. As Michael Gerson wrote, “the demonization of Romney is a main element of its strategy, pursued by Obama’s closest associates and former employees.” Gerson reminds us Obama has engaged in racial pandering, intimidated Republican donors, and accused Romney of killing Joe Spotic’s wife, “which represents the crossing of an ethical line.”

Whether you are Romney or any other American, this looks like a campaign led by an “angry and desperate president,” sinking to new lows to win. Obama has been dividing America since he took office. This is why it’s shocking Toure falsely  charged Romney of using “racial coding” to try to paint Obama as the stereotypical “angry black man.”

Obama has waged wars on class, gender, religion, and sexuality and now race. He doesn’t look like the “Black Jesus” of 2008, seeking to heal America or the “no-drama Obama, as Toure described him as.

Toure’s accusations were wildly irresponsible. Obama is “angry” because he’s failed miserably at being president but feels he deserves a second term just because of the color of his skin

Toure went on to say: “This is part of the playbook against Obama. . .This is niggerization, you are not one of us and that you are like the scary black man, we are trained to fear.

“This is typical GOP politics, Toure added, the “all white party that rejects the black vote.”  No, Toure, the GOP isn’t the all white party and white people aren’t scared of Obama. Whites, blacks and other Americans are  sick and tired of being sick and tired of Obama’s misguided policies.

If anyone is engaging in “otherization” politics, as Toure ranted, it’s Obama. From his days as a Senator, Obama put himself above everyone else, using his race to make people believe he was a special kind of black endowed with supernatural powers to heal America. What we’re seeing now is a man so absorbed in self, he can’t see he’s in over his head.

Another example of Obama’s stoking racial politics of “otherization,” was by his Truth Team surrogate Va. State Senator Louise Lucas, Va. State Senator Louise Lucas  who accused Mitt Romney of speaking to folks “who don’t like a black man in the White House.” Racist talk is constantly flowing from Obama and his “Truth Team” not Mitt Romney.

I’ve been called nigger mostly by other blacks. In fact when I was in 2nd grade I heard the word used at school by my black classmates and came home and called my little brother a nigger. My mother told me to never say it again and explained to me how heinous the word was and remains!

If MSNBC has any shred of decency, the network will fire Toure. Not only did he completely misrepresent Mitt Romney’s comments, he also offended blacks like me, who’ve been called nigger and find the word both humiliating and disgusting. We know if Toure was white, the termination would have happened before the commercial break.

21 Responses to “MSNBC Allows Black Host Toure to Use N-Word to Describe Romney”

1. Nora says:

You will change your tune as soon as the Republicans drop you on your head as soon as they are finished using you.

I don’t like you AT ALL!!!!

You embarrass Strong Black Women…

I will LMAO when the Republicans dump you

2. Bgurrl says:

Uh Tourent my dear. Baby go take a black history class and pronto. Read books on black history. Hon the Dems were the ones lynching blacks. Learn some history

“the KKK and White supremacists and see if you’ll make it out alive! You’re the original house slave. Any Blacks that vote republicans is stupid! I believe you’re doing this for attention or you’re a white man pretending to be a Black woman. No self-respecting negro especially female would openly claim to be republican/conservative! Self-loathing is a psychological illness!”

And honey the same could be said for you as it pertains to black people in the past. Many would look at us side ways wondering why wondering why the hell black people are voting for those that were in support of the KKK and part of it themselves. Those who enslaved black people. Please honey Please! Go take a black history course.

3. Barbara Howard says:

My sister, I applaud you. You are spot on. For the record, I am a 70 year old black conservative woman and Florida State Chair for C.O.R.E. who grew up in segregated Alabama where racist red-neck Democrats thought Nigger was my first name.

So keep on speaking your mind. And don’t listen to these idiots who have no other way to support Obama or people like Toure, but to demean us. They don’t even know their history or else they would know that the Democrats created the KKK, the Southern Strategy (aka the Black Codes, Segregation, etc.) and the Republicans created the civil rights law that LBJ signed, welfare reform that Clinton signed, not to mention Affirmative Action which Nixon signed.

But they keep trying to convince themselves that the GOP will take away blacks civil rights, not realizing they have given up their civil right to think for themselves and run away from the Democratic plantation.

So Conservative Black Chick, keep on bringing the truth. You rock!!! God bless you.

4. Dean says:

Ms White you should be commended for who you are, what you are doing, and the courage you show all in standing for what is right. I have always held admiration for those like yourself, who take a lead for the right regardless of the certain repercussions to follow. It encourages hope for those that have been blinded to follow a silver tongued hate filled man who has sold his devastation on the masses by the simple color of his skin. God will surely bless you for your good deeds.

5. Bryn says:

I grew up in South Carolina during the 60′s and 70′s. That word is not acceptable even if the speaker is black. Where is the outcry against this man? He should not get a pass just because his skin color is not white!!

6. Henry says:

Tourent is right on , Let a white male describe an Afro-American Woman as a “black chick” and I’d lose my JOB!!!!

7. Kartman says:

Scott is correct. This is all Libs do.

8. JenB says:

Exactly Scott. Typical of a liberal. Tourent offers nothing of substance and resorts to personal attacks. He/she is a good little robot. Might even be a tad racist, since he/she clearly hates black women who think for themselves. I mean, isn’t that how it works now… when you disagree with someone who is black, you are immediately labeled racist? So far, I have seen a few racists on here and they all happen to be liberals. I am, of course, using the left’s definition of racist.

Note how “Tourent” does not address the subject, but renders a personal attack…. and grammatically incorrect at that!

10. Tourent says:

What a joke you are girl! Conservative Black chick? Really? Try attending a gathering with the KKK and White supremacists and see if you’ll make it out alive! You’re the original house slave. Any Blacks that vote republicans is stupid! I believe you’re doing this for attention or you’re a white man pretending to be a Black woman. No self-respecting negro especially female would openly claim to be republican/conservative! Self-loathing is a psychological illness!

11. ryan says:

So, you realize the current conservatism has only the best interests of wealthy $1,000,000 + per year income at heart, and everyone else is pretty well nothing but a pawn or cog in a machine to keep their wealth propped up and ensure as wide a gap as possible between rich and poor, right?

so unless you’re being paid a whopping salary to sell out poor people (who make less than 1M/year), this ideological stance you are taking makes no sense. Its not just “cute” or “against the grain”, its actually hurting women and the poor, significantly by lending undue cred to the white, male, rich GOP party.

12. Michael Foley says:

The piles of grief this lady takes are enormous, simply because she, as an individual, has her own beliefs… and while I’m not a betting man, I’d wager most rational Americans agree with her…

The Democrats are a desparate bunch, and it shows…

Good stuff Ms. Wright…

13. Chip French says:

I’m old(er) I know, I’m 53. I partially grew up during the “full-fledged” Civil Unrest of the South in the late 60’s and early 70’s. I experienced “racial riots” that were purely based on skin color. I believe, every race has a right to live life to its fullest without suppression from anyone (especially from another race over skin color). I state this to let you know the ‘generation’ I was raised in.

I do find offense to MSNBC host Toure words. This is one of the worse that I have heard. In Culinary School I wrote a ‘paper’ that described my background. I grew up in an average middle class neighborhood. My best friends were of ‘Italian, German, Polish, French (no, not me), African, Jewish and even some from area’s as youth we were not certain of’ the way we saw it was “how do you treat me?’ not ‘how do you ‘view the Government’”. I explained in my paper that what I took away was respect for other cultures. And it was Culinary so I especially enjoyed the food(s).

I was personally offended by hearing this and I agree with you. As far as the comments about you being a “traitor” I laugh, I see you as someone that has the right to speak your mind. Free thinking was the way of the 60’s … making your free thoughts “everyone else’s” is crazy…

Chip
    Hilton Head Island, SC

14. regaldevil says:

It is sad when Obama and his supporters bloviate their inadequacies by misrepresentation ….

These celebrities reveal their souls when they profess their undying love for Obama; it’s a litmus test showing how utterly shallow and stupid they are. And like Obama they show what they lack; an authentic self esteem, always seeking to look great in other people’s eyes.

Keep up the good work!

16. It’s truly appalling how liberals are allowed to get away with such blatant racism. It’s sickening.

You are right that Toure would have been fired if he we were white. But if he were black and a conservative, he would have been fired too.

Of course if he was black and a conservative, he never would have let such nonsense come out of his mouth.

17. Doug S says:

Why do you use the term “conservative black chick?” It may be an eye-opener or a catchy phrase…but it seems hypocrtical for you to talk about “Toure” and then refer to yourself as a “conservative black chick”! In my opinion you are either pimping your race/gender to get followers or you just like demeaning yourself by calling your very well educated self a “chick”. If you are conservative then that is all that mattes. Either way, I watched you this morning on Fox News and I can say without a doubt that you will become a spokesperson for the “convervative black chicks” of America—-whatever in the heck that means…Good luck.

18. Bill says:

“Toure’s making up words and spinning fiction!”

You’re wrong. Cornell West previously used that word. I can’t find the date when he said it but if you go to Youtube, search for, “Niggerization of America” – Cornel West”. you’ll find it. At the latest it was Sept 12, 2011.
    He first says it at the 3:05 mark and says it at least once more. I didn’t watch too much of it.

I just saw he also said it 10/30/02, “Cornel West — 9/11 “niggerized” U.S. (13/24) ” on Youtube

19. 80minus1 says:

Nearly all my life I was subjected to the persuasion of liberals in Washington State. They would whisper their support for abortion as a means of holding down black population, and claim that the result of an explosion of black population would be crippling welfare burdens upon society. Then, after McGovern attempted to make liberal ideology hip and fashionable, the liberal speech was more hushed, giving rise to the fractured phraseology of political correctness. They were more careful, but the inherent ideological racism was still just behind the smile. And all of this came from a political party which less than a decade earlier had used the KKK as it’s military wing, trying to maintain a deplorable status quo. Yours is a courageous voice, with a sense of history which transcends that of pop culture politics.

20. BounceDavis says:

This would be great if you did 2 things.

1. Dispute the issue of the Southern Strategy that has been used by Republicans for years.
    2. Focus less on the word and your emotional response to it, and focus on the point Toure was making.
    3. Name something that you and/or the Republican party has accomplished in the last 20 years regarding racial equality.

If you can reach some semblance of a rubric on these questions, your argument might have some legitimacy. As it stands now, this rhetoric is simply internalized racism…and I will pray for you.

21. G-Ski Rocks says:

Well said homegirl…well said!