Obama Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Terrorists

In CNN’s Arizona Republican presidential debate, Newt Gingrich commented that under Obama’s presidency, “if you’re America’s enemy, you’re safe.” Newt  added “I believe this is the most dangerous president on national security grounds in American history.”

Newt is absolutely right. For more than 11 months, Syria has been embroiled in a bloody, civil war, where over 6,000 people have been killed by President Assad’s orders. What has the Obama administration done? Virtually nothing but stand back and try to work through the useless body called the United Nations where China and Russian vetoed the UN Security Council’s resolution condemning the violence in Syria. Where was the Obama administration calls for Assad to resign months ago?

While Syria burns, the terrorist nation of Iran has been ramping up threats on its intentions to become a nuclear brandishing regime that would not only take aim at American but said it wants “to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.” Again the Obama administration has been slow to act, only recently hitting Iran with economic sanctions. Remember this was the same president who said nothing about Iran’s 2009 rigged elections which allowed President Ahmadinejad to remain in office.

Obama seems to be coddling our enemies more like they are our friends. After jacking up our debt to $15 trillion in three short years, Obama thought now was a good time to build a $750,000 playground at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp (GITMO) so terrorists would feel comfortable. According to military police, the new soccer field was built because that’s the sport of choice for most of the detainees and because they deserve to be rewarded for crimes committed against the United States. Detainees are granted 20 hours a day access to the field.

It’s also worth noting, this soccer field will compliment the already existing indoor recreation field and outdoor field because evidently, the Obama administration feels a terrorist’s well being is a terrible thing to waste. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said he “wasn’t aware of it.”  I guess the next thing American taxpayers will be paying for is spa treatments for detainees at GITMO.

Moving on, remember when Attorney General Eric Holder hatched the brilliant idea in 2009 to give the madman behind 9/11 Khalid Sheik Muhammad and his gang of four co-conspirators a civilian trial in NYC. After Mayor Bloomberg and city residents said “hell no, you won’t” Holder backed off with his tail between his legs and said these terrorists would be tried in military courts.

Ever bent on treating terrorists with kindness, this week Obama  issued an order which would allow civilian investigators to handle US terrorism cases bypassing military custody.  Thanks to the White House’s insistence, the Defense Authorization Act of 2011 grants Obama the right to waive the military detention requirement for terrorists accused of plotting against America. Looks like a slippery slope toward civil trials to me.

President Obama gives terrorists at GITMO a $750,000 playground and apologizes to Afghans for US soldiers burning the Quran but doesn’t demand President Karzai apologize to the US for the Americans soldiers killed by Afghans. Something is very wrong with America, the land of the free and the brave, rolling out the red carpet for terrorists and being more concerned about protecting their freedom, civil liberties and feelings than those of the American people or more importantly our soldiers fighting and dying for us. No wonder America’s enemies feel safe these days.

19 Responses to “Obama Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Terrorists”

1. Michael says:

I am absolutely amazed at the overwhelming amount of dissent and dis respect that President Obama receives from Americans in general, and Republicans , Tea Party , and Southern Republicans in particular. How soon we forget. America under the previous administration was mistrusted by our staunchest allies and despised throughout the entire Middle east.We could accomplish very little in terms of cooperation , and our Allies began bailing out of the Two Wars we carefully manipulated them into when they fully realized the deceit that brought them to our alliance. An Olive leaf was extended to our greatest critics, and the building blocks of peace were carefully laid for a “New Partnership initiative with all who would give us a chance…..

The Olive branch would require us to treat even our enemies with fairness and respect and dignity. I believe Gandhi and King would be proud of what we accomplished in the first Term of America’s Democratic President. If building Soccer fields and providing the Cultural foods and attire and decent surroundings to our enemies is considered an affront to our Democracy, Then I have to ask” What is Democracy ? We have restored hope in Democracy, The Administration has removed the Banner of Racism that had scarred the Red , White and Blue of our Banner and Symbol of Freedom. People of all Walks of faith and Culture could being to realize the Hope of our willingness to change by discarding the Clothing of treachery and Racial hatred we had become to be known by. If we are to continue to expect the world to trust in us, they would need to see a America of inclusiveness across all Borders. How can we mend fences with our Arab Allies if we treat their brothers with disdain and disrespect , even in light of 911. We have to be a better example than they…. We cannot appear as a Bird of Prey to a World needing a Dove of Peace. This is what I believe the Founding Fathers intended for this Nation..

2. WalkerColt says:

Recently I was studying the Declaration of Independence. I learned several things but the one phrase that caught me was “we pledge our sacred honor”, and I asked myself, “Where does honor lie?” So I dug into my library and used the internet and found that in the 18th Century, “honor” was a declaration to back up your word with money, property, goods and even your own life in an era of dueling. There were adages men used in those days like, “Honor without property is madness.” Honor was putting your money where your mouth was and if you wouldn’t, you were not believed and dismissed as a bragging fool. As I pay attention to the media now, I ask myself, “What do these teleprompter readers, including my President, have at stake? Other than to befuddle a gullible public for the pleasure of doing it, what have they sacrificed? What have they put up besides their silly, stupid pride, which is nothing.” Pride is emptiness. A sound without meaning. The mantra of a howling mob. That is pride and it is rightly considered a moral vice. So the people I see in politics and the media are riddled with vice and have no honor. Suddenly, the whole sham of a crooked government and propaganda games on TV becomes transparent. Compare them to our young people who place their lives in danger to serve our country and they are not given a voice. They maintain the olde code of honor but are silenced by a selfish ego-driven media which gives them lip service only. All is fashion and nothing is substance. During my trip into the past, I found out that many black patriots stayed on with the Continental Army when white soldiers’ enlistments ended and went home. There were times when George Washington’s army was over one-third black men. It was not just the authors of the Declaration who put forth their honor. It wasn’t just white men who wanted a new nation. It was a host of black men who trudged through the frozen hunger of Valley Forge also. I wish I could speak with them today, not in the electronic media, but in the still winter nights of long ago. I would ask them “Why?” but I would also know the answer. Honor. We have to get that back. No matter what the cost; we have to get it back. We cannot really be American if we have no honor.

3. Ron says:

It continues to amaze me that people of color have been brain washed by the hate-filled garbage spewed by the white right wing. How can you honestly say that most of the opinions expressed by that circus of clowns running for the GOP aren’t race driven? Moreover, we continue to wonder why the African American race is always accused of not taking care of or looking out for each other. Websites such as these that spread their “Uncle Tom” mentality are reasons why!

4. Maggie says:

Keep Up the Good Fight Chick!!!!

5. Dtek says:

You cant be living in reality with your statements in regards to the presidents foreign policy. I mean you quoted Newt to bolster your argument! WTF.
    Why don’t you use your brain instead of being a mouthpiece for the GOP.

6. Matt says:

I don’t really care about the middle east, we should let them all kill eachother. We can no longer afford to be the world police. If the Republicans hadn’t allowed the Oil and Auto industry to kill alternative energy and public transit bills over 50 years ago, we wouldn’t be having this problem with oil in the first place.

7. Kate says:

Vanessa, I couldn’t agree more. For decades, the government has given billions of dollars in foreign aide when we have our own problems including people living in poverty right here under our stars and stripes. That’s one reason why I like Trump, he said he would cut foreign aide to help us get out of debt. Obama’s new budget has only INCREASED foreign aide. Doesn’t make sense to me especially when it is being sent to countries that hate us.

8. Vanessa says:

Try to understand the state of the overall world. We need to get the heck out of Afghanistan and let them fight for themselves. If America was in a civil war, no one would come here and try to “calm” things down. Nor should we be sticking our nose into business that isn’t ours. Our country can no longer afford to pay our soldiers, feed our citizens, and continue to pay to rebuild a country that those ignorant afghan people continue to destroy. I am aware that there are people around the world in tough situations that they shouldn’t be in. With that said, my concern is where I live and my children. If everyone in the world focused on their families and taking care of those responsibilities, maybe all countries can flourish and war would be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, people are too consumed by anything and everything that has nothing to do with their own families.

9. Paul says:

Well said !!

10. Dan says:

The GOP lockstep line against Obama on pretty much any subject you choose is out of touch with reality and sounds like nothing so much as Professor Wagstaff’s famous song in Horse Feathers, “I’m Against It.” And Ms. Wright isn’t adding anything to civil discourse in this country by being rude (interrupting other speakers in her appearances on CNN).

11. Liz says:

This is ridiculous! I saw you on CNN Wednesday morning and was appalled at how unprofessional you were! You make me feel ashamed to be a political woman.

12. patrick says:

newt really we actually are listerning to this man who left his wife.I am black and i listerned to you on msnbc and frankly you shamed us after what your ancestors went through for you wow another one thinks she will be accepted do not bedecieved dont be used because after all u r still black to them let me see republicans come into our neighbourhood and create change then we can talk .as you know they will not even put text books in sch.

13. Zil says:

This is ridiculous! I saw you on CNN- so unprofessional. You make me feel ashamed to be a polictical woman.

14. Imhotep says:

I’m black and don’t mind you being a conservative but do you have to be so silly??????????

Imhotep

15. Kate says:

Truevoice: Although Ms Wright may just dismiss your comments with a quick laugh, I have to say, stop being so mean. This is America and just like you, Ms Wright is allowed to voice her own opinion. If you want to call other people stupid, better make sure you aren’t spewing stupidity yourself. At least her words are well articulated and free of grammactical and spelling errors. And yes, there have been multiple attempted terrorist attacks in the U.S. since Obama took office.

16. Elizabeth Flatt says:

Would like to be able to post your articles on my FB page…

17. Cheryl S. says:

An excellent post! I urge you to read the case of Lt. Michael Behenna to see what our government is doing to OUR soldiers! It is absolutely sickening. That GITMO terrorists are coddled so with halal food, a soccer field and premium health care is an absolute disgrace and an affront to every every decent American.
    “You can tell the character of a person by the friends he chooses.” Obviously, it tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about Obama. He surrounds himself with socials, anarchists and communists. There is nothing more to be said about the character of this narcissistic, shameless and divisive man….or his wife.

18. BillKirkland says:

I was watching CNN and saw a lady (Krystal ??) who apparently is the site’s creator. I decided to stop by and see what I would find. Well, if I;ve ever stepped into garbage this is it. As I generally do when responding to a reference to clarence thomas or thomas sowell, I like to categorize the two by putting “uncle” before their names. In the spirit of this quite appropriate characterization, I will refer to this lady as Auntie Krystal. She epitomizes what is meant by self hatred.

19. Joe says:

So it’s our job to stop a civil war in another country? I wish we would stay on our own soil and fix American issues. Ask Osama and others is they feel safe under this Potus’ watch.